Coronavirus Resources & Information
State of Michigan
- Coronavirus Information & Case Count in Michigan
- Governor’s Executive Order 2020/21 (COVID-19)
- Governor’s Executive Order 2020-35 (Provision of K-19 Education through remainder of 2019/2020 school year)
- MDHHS Emergency Order requiring compliance with Executive Orders
Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC)
- Latest Updates & Subscribe for Email Updates
- News & FAQ’s
- Coronavirus Case Count in the United States
- Resources & Guidelines for:
Covid – 19 Screening for Michigan Residents
- 888-535-6136 Michigan Department of Health and Human Serivices, COVID-19 Hotline
- Spectrum Health Virtual COVID – 19 Screening
- Beaumont Hospital COVID – 19 Risk Assessment Tool
Coronavirus Fact Sheets (Michigan Department for Health & Human Services)
- World Health Organization
- Michigan Municipal League
- NY Times Coronavirus Cases in U.S.
- World Health Organization Mythbusters: Avoid misinformation and get accurate, factual information in response to myths and rumors circulating on social media
- Coronavirus Resources – Includes up to date information on food for families, bill paying help, shelters and more from Great Start to Quality.
- How to Talk to Your Kids About Coronavirus from Deborah Farmer Kris/PBS.
- Health Reference Series ONLINE: The Health Reference Series Online provides ongoing access to all current and future publications in the Health Reference Series and Teen Health Series collections as well as search and citation features. You’ll also receive access to our Global Pandemics and Epidemics and How They Relate to You, which includes a section dedicated to COVID-19.
1. Go to our product page
2. Click add to cart
3. Use code HRSO at checkout.
4. Enjoy no charge access from now through April 30th
Food & Meal Assistance Resources:
- Michigan Department of Education Food Service Program: Find local facilites providing meals for school age children & their families.
- Michigan SNAP benefits expanded due to COVID-19
- Area Agency on Aging free meal delivery for those aged 60+
- Active Faith Community Services