Coronavirus Resources & Information
- Coronavirus Cases in Oakland County by zip code
- Oakland County Drive Through Covid-19 testing
- Coronavirus Fact Sheet
- Coronavirus Tool Kit
- COVID-19 Economic Impact Study
State of Michigan
- Coronavirus Information & Case Count in Michigan
- Michigan COVID-19 Dashboard
- Governor’s Executive Order 2020-35 (Provision of K-19 Education through remainder of 2019/2020 school year)
- MDHHS Emergency Order requiring compliance with Executive Orders
- Governor’s Executive Order 2020-59 (COVID-19)
- Governor’s Executive Order 2020-69 – Restrictions on uses of places of public accommodation
- Governor’s Executive Order 2020-77 – Temporary requirement to suspend certain activities that are not necessary to sustain or protect life
- Governor’s Executive Order 2020-100 – Ammendment to duration of stay at home order
Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC)
- Latest Updates & Subscribe for Email Updates
- News & FAQ’s
- Coronavirus Case Count in the United States
- Resources & Guidelines for:
Covid – 19 Screening for Michigan Residents
- Covid – 19 Testing Centers Near Me
- Oakland County Drive through Covid-19 Testing
- 888-535-6136 Michigan Department of Health and Human Serivices, COVID-19 Hotline
- Spectrum Health Virtual COVID – 19 Screening
- Beaumont Hospital COVID – 19 Risk Assessment Tool
Coronavirus Fact Sheets (Michigan Department for Health & Human Services)
- Covid Risk Level by County
- World Health Organization
- Michigan Municipal League
- NY Times Coronavirus Cases in U.S.
- NicheAcademy Reopening Lives Academy
- World Health Organization Mythbusters: Avoid misinformation and get accurate, factual information in response to myths and rumors circulating on social media
- Coronavirus Resources – Includes up to date information on food for families, bill paying help, shelters and more from Great Start to Quality.
- How to Talk to Your Kids About Coronavirus from Deborah Farmer Kris/PBS.
- Health Reference Series ONLINE: The Health Reference Series Online provides ongoing access to all current and future publications in the Health Reference Series and Teen Health Series collections as well as search and citation features. You’ll also receive access to our Global Pandemics and Epidemics and How They Relate to You, which includes a section dedicated to COVID-19.
1. Go to our product page
2. Click add to cart
3. Use code HRSO at checkout.
4. Enjoy no charge access from now through April 30th
Mental Health Resources for Children
Free & Open Sourced PDF books for children’s mental health
- COVID19 Books for Children from Children’s Advocacy Centers of Michigan (4 titles).
- When Everything Opens – a response story and distance Learning during COVID-19 – FREE registration and download from Teachers Pay Teachers.
- Coronavirus: A Book for Children by Elizabeth Jenner, Kate Wilson & Nia Roberts, illustrated by Axel Scheffler.
Resources & Activities
- Developmental Trauma, Children and Family Mental Health, and more resources from Beacon House Therapeutic Services (UK).
- ACES Too High Resources on adverse childhood experiences.
- Managing COVID-19 Anxiety (all ages) from the Anxiety and Depression Association of America, including
- My Pandemic Story: A Guided Activity Workbook for the World’s Children, Families, Teachers, and Caregivers from The Children’s Psychological Health Center.
- COVID-19 Time Capsule from Loving Creations.
- Barefoot Books At-Home Activity Books include “Managing Anxiety “and “Mindfulness for All Ages.”
- Families & Tech During COVID-19 from Navigating Screens Project (LSTA).
- Resources for Families During the Coronavirus Pandemic from Common Sense Media.