Save money and time this holiday season by using these tips and techniques.
- Follow your favorite retailers on Facebook & Twitter for early access to sales and markdowns.
- Purchase discounted gift cards for your favorite retailers.
- Use PricePinx to receive notifications for price drops on items you are interested in.
- Use websites and apps for your shopping! Check the resources on this page to begin your savvy shopping. You can use the websites from your computer browser, or download the app to your mobile device.
Comparison Shopping Sites
Use these websites and apps to find coupon codes for popular retailers that you can use during checkout to save money.
- RetailMeNot– Coupon codes for most major retailers and some printable coupons
- Coupon Cabin– Coupon codes for most major retailers and some printable coupons
- Honey– App that will automatically search for all online coupon codes to apply to your orders
- SlickDeals– Community-driven deals site with many forums
- The Black Friday– Get advance notice of Black Friday specials which are posted days and weeks in advance
Deal A Day Sites
These sites and apps allow you to purchase goods, entertainment, vacations, local food and drink specials, and services at a discounted price for a limited time. When you create your free account you will receive daily notifications of available specials.
- Groupon– Find deals on products, entertainment, restaurants, travel and services.
- Living Social– Find deals on products, entertainment, restaurants, travel and services.
- Shop Savvy– Download the app, then scan any item to find the best deals for the products you want.
- Brad’s Deals– Receive notifications of special deals on goods from many retailers.