The Lyon Township Public Library has 10 public access computers for public use, all with:
- Internet Access
- Microsoft Office 2007 product suite
- CD/DVD burners
- USB ports
Two of these computers are equipped with specialized peripherals:
- Genealogy digital film scanner/viewer/printer for Genealogy research needs.
- Large monitor, keyboard and mouse for accessibility needs of our customers.
We also provide an express station for 15 minute email access.
Other available services include:
- Wireless access
- Color copying/printing
- Camera memory card readers available for checkout at the Circulation Desk
- Virtual printing from any internet enabled device