Lyon Township Residents may visit the Library to obtain a library card. Please bring a valid driver's license or State of Michigan ID Card.
To get your new library card you may
- Download a library card application here, fill it out and return it to the Library Circulation Desk:
- Visit the Library Circulation desk to fill out an application.
- Cards for minor children will require the signature and driver's license or ID of the child's parent or guardian. The library recommends that children get their own cards when they are old enough to write their own name.
- Temporary residents may apply for a temporary library card with proper identification.
- Unpaid fines from a previous card must be paid before a new card will be issued.
- Residents of Lyon Township do not have borrowing privileges at the Salem South Lyon District Library. For an explanation of the District Library User Policy, and to find out which library you belong to, click here.
- Library cards require renewal three years from the anniversary date. Please visit often to keep your card valid.
- Please notify the library immediately if there is a change in your address or telephone number.
- Replacement library card fee is $1.00.